MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - WWE's "Tough Enough" ratings down; higher than TUF

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2011, 02:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
SerJ
Bantamweight

SerJ is a splendid one to beholdSerJ is a splendid one to beholdSerJ is a splendid one to beholdSerJ is a splendid one to beholdSerJ is a splendid one to beholdSerJ is a splendid one to beholdSerJ is a splendid one to beholdSerJ is a splendid one to beholdSerJ is a splendid one to beholdSerJ is a splendid one to beholdSerJ is a splendid one to behold
Are you saying the concept is stolen from the ultimate fighter? I believe this show came on the air years before TUF. Besides, this is reality TV. Ideas always get "stolen" from other shows. Im sure the UFC did the same thing when they developed TUF, but instead they obviously implemented MMA into the framework.

The WWE is a ratings juggernaut compared to anything the UFC does on network TV. Keep in mind these guys do weekly live shows and pull in 5 million people each show. Tough Enough is going to beat TUF each time!

I watched the show last week and was entertaining. TUF is the same thing over and over again each season so it's not as entertaining to watch. I wonder what the ratings are for the final 20 minutes of TUF since that's when the fights are on? That's the only thing that interest me during the show. Never liked the crap the dudes pull on each other while they are in the house.

Last edited by SerJ : 04-17-2011 at 02:29 PM.
SerJ is offline   Reply With Quote