MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Randy vs. Machida Rumor

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2011, 02:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Oh
But I can not believe that Forrest would step in there against Lyoto on 2 weeks notice

Thats like signing your Loss paper right away!
Not if Machida thinks he can run like a girl for 2 rounds and take the 3rd to win the fight.

And I don't understand why people act like taking a fight on short time is that much of a disadvantage. Only way it is, is if the guy is out of shape.

According to the very skeptical rumor Forrest is in shape. He just had a fight a couple of months ago. Forrest has crazy cardio. If he is in shape Lyoto would be at the disadvantage because at least Forrest has been helping Randy gameplan and train for Machida. He would be more ready for Machida than Machida would be of him.

Unless a guy take a fight out of shape it doesn't matter. Both guys get the same time to train and gameplan for eachother. And I would assume Forrest is still in great shape.

That said, I don't see what Forrest offers in a fight with Machida. He doesn't do well with quick fighters. He doesn't have amazing wrestling. I guess I could see him winning the fight on the cards by being more aggressive.

I highly doubt this is true, at least on the Forrest part. Did he not injury his foot last time out? I thought he was out until summer.

Last edited by jonnyg4508 : 04-17-2011 at 02:50 PM.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote