MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - WWE's "Tough Enough" ratings down; higher than TUF

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2011, 04:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
I lost interest when Jury went out, I thought he would out-class everyone on the show and was a decent prospect. I'm a big fan of Junior and Brock so I'm still watching it.

What they need to do is get actual prospects on there, Jon Jones, Rory MacDonald, Charles Oliveria, those kind of guys, that's what TUF is all about.

The last good season was the Heavyweight one, it got a lot of flack due to bad fights but it produced some alright guys, Nelson, Schaub, Madsen, Mitrione are all in the UFC now.
Exactly! It's sad really..

The coaches are almost always very special, but the fighters Ohhh please..

There is really no talent left in the USA or Canada it seems like.. as sad as this might be, maybe they do not try out I don't know at least they do not appear on the Show after all.

They should finally go outside and move that Cage around the Globe. Dana wants to make this sport WorldWide and TUF is the perfect enviornment to do so.
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote