Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

who will Ortiz fight next?

2K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  Adrnalnrsh 
#1 ·
I would love to a Shamrock/Ortiz fight one more time.
I think Shamrock deserves another shot.

#2 ·
pangratio said:
I would love to a Shamrock/Ortiz fight one more time.
I think Shamrock deserves another shot.
:thumbsdown: No more Ken Shamrock! I'm sorry but it is is not a good match for Ken. Tito's next fight should be with Chuck Liddell, Reneto Sobrall, Forest Griffin, or Stephan Bonnar (That's if he can beat Forest).

#3 ·
Tito Desereves A Title Shot..therefore They Should Give Him A Sacrificial Lamb To Fight B4 He Fights Either Chuck, Wandy, Or Babalu..hed Kill Bonnar..if Bonnar Couldnt Stop Rashads Takedowns Hes Not Stoppin Titos..but I See Forrest Beating Bonnar Ne Way....but A Tito Forrset Fight Would Have To Be To Far Away..so I Think They Might Let Rashad Fight Him..tito Will Beat Rashad Easily

#4 ·
Bonnar426 said:
:thumbsdown: No more Ken Shamrock! I'm sorry but it is is not a good match for Ken. Tito's next fight should be with Chuck Liddell, Reneto Sobrall, Forest Griffin, or Stephan Bonnar (That's if he can beat Forest).
I agree,but still want to see Shamrock one last time.Liddell/Ortiz fight would be a good one.

#5 ·
pangratio said:
I agree,but still want to see Shamrock one last time.Liddell/Ortiz fight would be a good one.
Instead of Tito Ortiz, how about putting Ken Shamrock against Royce Gracie one last time. That fight would be awesome.

#6 ·
Bonnar426 said:
Instead of Tito Ortiz, how about putting Ken Shamrock against Royce Gracie one last time. That fight would be awesome.
Yeah Royce would give him a good fight but Ortiz and Shamrock are alot more exciting to watch because they hate each other so much.
I have alot of respect for Ortiz,he's a great fighter but I just want Shamrock to kick his ass.

#9 ·
pangratio said:
Yeah Royce would give him a good fight but Ortiz and Shamrock are alot more exciting to watch because they hate each other so much.
I have alot of respect for Ortiz,he's a great fighter but I just want Shamrock to kick his ass.
If you think someone getting pounded within an inch of his life as exciting then yes..........Shamrocks not going to kick his ass either lol, Shamrock/Gracie would be a good way to send both of them out, or Shamrock/Tank

#14 ·
Grotty said:
How about Franklin taking another foray up a division just for bragging rights?, now that would be a superb fight Franklin v Ortiz
Tito could probably finish Rich Franklin as fast as he destroyed Evan Tanner.

#18 ·
Ortiz would feel obliged to stand with Franklin to prove a point, now i remember what happened against Liddell- Maybe Ortiz would win but none the less Franklin is an intelligent fighter with heart-would ortiz demolish The Crow in such a domineering way?

#19 ·
If Tito should get a sacrifical lamb in November, the fighters I would suggest is Josh Koscheck, Chris Leben, Ross Pointen, Solomon Hutchinson, or Ed Herman. Who here wouldn't want to see these guys get demolsihed by Tito?

#20 ·
go figure, Bonnar is naming TUF guys in a post that has to do with something else. None of these guys are on Titos level and wouldnt be considered a warm-up fight. Did you say Solomon? After getting put to sleep by Fioravanti, Id be surprised if we saw him again. But then again Sammy Morgan is on the UFN card so anything is possible.

#21 ·
ya your smart since tito fights 205 and all those guys are 185.

How about guys like Sammy Hogar, can't you atleast stick to the right weight class.

#22 · (Edited)
Franklin has fought and won at light heavy and not carrying excess fat, you telling me ED Herman couldnt go up to 205 duh look at his frame, the Interest in a Herman v Ortiz fight would be considerable due to the constant wind ups between the two during the show and Hermans pride being dented by not being picked by Ortiz and if i remember Herman did say in one way or the other he would like to Kick Ortiz arse. They may be friends who knows but with a bit of TV spin and pre fight Bu..s..t it could easily be built up, i would not put pointon in the ring as he will not build any credability for Ortiz (Pointon has fought at 205 plenty of times as well so there goes your NOT IN THE SAME WEIGHT comment).

#25 ·
Thats right SPITFIRE its impossible for fighters to step u a weight division or down, never seen it before have you...? Duh your comment isnt strictly true is it? Are you saying none of those can make the weight or fight at the weight etc?
Either way you would be contradicting yourself.

#26 ·
FunkDoctor said:
He owned Ken twice already u gnub.
ACTUALLY DO UR HOMEWROK BRO B4 U START CALLING PEOPLE GNUBS...GRACIE WONT THE FIRST FIGHT AND THE SECOND FIGHT KEN DOMINATED AND MESSED ROYCE UP REAL BAD, BUT COULDNT FINISH THE FIGHT AND BACK THAN THERE WERE NO DECISIONS, IF THERE WERE SHAMROCK WOULDA WON UNANIMOUS DECISION..IT WAS A DRAW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.