MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - WWE's "Tough Enough" ratings down; higher than TUF

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2011, 07:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I agree, but here's the thing...

If you were an accomplished fighter with lots of wins outside of the UFC, would you really consider going on TUF? I sure as hell wouldn't. It's got a real bad stigma nowadays and I doubt any good fighter would want to be on TUF. [To this day I still believe they handpicked Nelson to be on TUF just so they could make sure Kimbo wouldn't win the whole thing.]

Even the winner is screwed in my view. When I hear Bruce Buffer announce the "TUF Season whatever winner" my mind goes "Not another one of those...".
It wasn't even that.

They actually had a lot of great guys try out.

Amossou tried out, Galvao, Lopez from Wand's team, and various others.

They are just utterly incompetent at picking fighters for it.

I mean seriously, I've seen videos of the first thing they do is a 2 minute grappling session, they give 1000 dollars to anyone who gets a sub, and they make cuts right after that without them showcasing any wrestling or striking.

Last edited by Roflcopter : 04-17-2011 at 07:53 PM.
Roflcopter is offline   Reply With Quote