MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dragon Age 2

Thread: Dragon Age 2
View Single Post

Old 04-17-2011, 10:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
I just finished my second playthrough of this game! Personally, the ending made me feel empty inside! You know in the first Dragon Age every little side quest you did effected your world! For instance, if you helped Brother Burkel set up a chantry in Ozzamar (spelling) it would tell you in the end how that worked out. Or if you bought the Green Blade from that girl in Red Cliff you would find out how that effected her life in the end. It made it feel like every little side quest was important and it helped shape the world. Where in Dragon age 2 the ending is always the same and the little things that you did had no barring what so ever. It just seemed like a hallow ending to me!