MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Randy vs. Machida Rumor

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2011, 09:32 AM   #37 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
And you think just any ol' superhero can defeat CAPTAIN AMERICA?
They have been waiting so long for this very moment my friend^^ They can finally use their SuperHero Powers inside the Octagon!!!

for anybody who was still wondering why they called out each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlasgowKiss View Post
Touche, Bobby, excellent response ! I think the main point I was driving at is, if you outright dismiss all reasonable points made against Lyoto, then it damages the validity of your own, usually well thought out and educated, posts... tried to rep you but I need to spread.....

Lyoto may very well be a super hero, but first he has to get through Randy, maybe Griffin, one of Bader/ Shogun/ Davis maybe, then kick Jones' ass !

Lets he can do it !!
Always remember, we are here for the Fun
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote