MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2011, 11:05 PM   #102 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Bench Assesment

I worked on the bench-press tonight with my training partner.

I know that the numbers I posted where light compared to what a lifter would consider child's play...but I have only had a week's time working directly with the bench-press, so here's my stab at a full workout:

5 press @ 170 pounds
6 press @ 160 pounds
8 press @ 150 pounds
6 press @ 140 pounds
6 press @ 130 pounds

I loved the work, I am thinking about doing this style of lift whenever my partner can help spot the bar for me.

I may sound weak-minded but I don't want to have a 170 pound bar on my chest and not be able to move.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote