MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator FC 41

Thread: Bellator FC 41
View Single Post

Old 04-20-2011, 01:46 PM   #37 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
When i say corruption i mean, judges being involved in gambling.

It's easy to imagine judges (or someone close to them) having placed a lot of money on a certain fighter to win a certain fight.

And if the fight doesn't go the way it *needs* to, they can always *adjust* the end result, by scoring the fight the way they want to.

Like this one: the odds for Warren were low, but it was considered a safe bet = easy money.
The fight didn't go the way some thought...so...why not make some adjustments so the end result is *the right one*?!

Absoulute disgust!

I don't think it had to do with gambling.

All three judges involved in tonights show were complete rookies.

Along with a piss poor, bare minimum commission in Arizona, and Bellator can easily economically manipulate any result they want.

This commission was not real commission, Arizona I believe doesn't have one. They have a boxing commission, not sure if it applies to MMA.

But this specific commission was some small Indian reservation commission.

Last edited by Roflcopter : 04-20-2011 at 01:49 PM.
Roflcopter is offline   Reply With Quote