MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2011, 05:16 PM   #24 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
Portal 2, shit is just badass! and MK9, but i acted like a lil bitch yesterday and took my ball home while playing it... set it to beginner so i can try and figure out the combos and special moves, but once ya get to like Shang Sung and Goro, they take alot less damage and deal out alot more, and then the final boss can pull off special moves even while being hit.... i was like WTF?!? turned it off and started playing Portal 2.

kinda waiting on Star Wars: The Old Republic, since well im kinda torn between going back to WoW... i kinda want too, but at the same time i look at everything going on, and i just dont know what i would do if i did, since i dont PvE at all... it just be profession grinding and PvP and i did that for 6 years before this..... ah well.

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?
JuggNuttz is offline   Reply With Quote