MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Contest: Design a T-Shirt. CASH and PRIZES!

View Single Post

Old 04-21-2011, 02:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck8807 View Post
I notice that the logo you privided had a gradient in the ability word (darker orange to lighter orange) would that count as 2 seperate colors to get it screenprinted like that or should we just make the ABILITY word solid with no gradient?
I will provide the PSD files for the logo's if you guys need them. I won't be printing the logo with the gradient on the A or the star so if you plan on using it I was going to change it myself but if you guys want to I would be glad to provide the PSD.