MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lesner the worst TUF coach ever?

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Mike28
Bantamweight

Mike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A Baller
I think Lesnar is a better coach than JDS this season. JDS just wants to be their friends and isn't pushing them hard at all. His assistant is doing all the coaching. The mistake I think Lesnar made was when he was picking the fighters he didn't stick with his strong suit. He didn't pick any of the top wrestlers which I thought he would do. He took strikers so he could teach them wrestling. That plan has backfired. I think even with the shit attitude Len has he will get the wildcard. Chris Cope looked good in his fight and Charlie seems fired up after seeing his friend lose so I think he might do well in his fight. Brock isn't going to tolerate giving up though and he shouldnt. A lot of fighters this season think their shit don't stink and they havent done ANYTHING yet.
Anthony Pettis
Pat Barry
Matt Mitrione
Gunnar Nelson
Mark Hunt
Carlos Condit
Chris Weidman
Rory MacDonald
Mike28 is offline   Reply With Quote