MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chrome users, what extensions you got?

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2011, 12:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Chrome users, what extensions you got?

I was looking around the forum, not much going on so... being bored I clicked on my favorite chrome extension "stunble upon" and stumbled on this.

They know me pretty well

anyway... chrome has a lot of cool extensions now and I was wondering what you guys were using.

I have
1. stumble upon - finds random shit it thinks I'll like.

2. google shortcuts - one click to all my google apps. (I use them all I have nothing to hide.)

3. Drop Box - free online backup and easy sharing between computers. (I have a bunch)

4. Aviary - quick link to aviary online photoshoppin tools. That's how I make all those crappy shops. Someone who knows better could do much better and it's free.

5. IE tab. for the occasional asshole website whose videoplayer is only compatible with IE or FF like the official UFC streams (doesn't work with linux have to use FF)

What you got?