MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lesner the worst TUF coach ever?

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2011, 12:48 PM   #21 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
Actually, slapshot, I just rewatched the fight and at no point in the fight did Brock's fighter listen to him. When he told him to try to circle off the cage he ignored him. When he told him to at least hit him he didn't do that. And Brock sure as hell didn't tell him to give up before the choke was even sunk in.

So how exactly was Brock's cornering bad or was it just that the fighter didn't want to listen to him?
Thats not what I saw, Brock told him to stay on the cage the entire fight, He did what brock told him to do and thats not saying a lot because most of the time Brock was saying HIT HIM, Like I said my seven year old is a better corner and Im not exaggerating. I have the fight on my pc and have watched it a few times as well so..

He didnt give him enough help in the cage, he didnt tell him HOW to get the TD or how to get off the cage and he encouraged him to stay in the clinch. I DID hear him say one and only one useful instruction and I dont remember it word for word but he was telling his fighter to improve his Whizzer but other than that I was not impressed, thats not the same as saying he's a horrible coach period.
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote