Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Franklin vs. Lil' Nog @ 133

2K views 30 replies 22 participants last post by  Saiyan3s 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Franklin will pick Lil Nog apart all night. Shouldn't be too difficult along as he doesn't let himself get clipped coming in. I see franklin circling with jabs and body shots being the aggressor or at least trying to be. Nog will stand flat footed in the centre and attack swell but the swifter Franklin will take home a comfortable decision me thinks.

#6 ·
Nog isn't going to take Franklin down and lay on him like Griffin. Franklin will pick nog apart standing. He's quicker and has more power. Although lil nogs boxing is more technical, I see Franklin utilitizing his quickness and footwork to out point him. We are talking about the last (and onlY) most successful guy in the UFC to stand with Silva without getting knocked the **** out in the first few minutes.

War Franklin

#31 ·
Nice summary , tho I don't think Nog will get picked apart easy . His boxing should be enuf to trade with Rich . I see Rich winning a decision but would'nt be suprised one bit if Nog wins the decision ..

#7 ·
It's really sad how MMA fighters in their early to mid thirties are on the tail end of their careers, well out of their prime.

In a different career, say being a chef, you're not even a real pro until you're 35 or so.

#29 ·
It'll be a great fight, regardless of where they are in their careers, Franklin more often than not puts on a great show every time and Nog finally gets his long awaited striker to fight. This and Belfort/Sexyama will be off the hook.

Shaping up to be a solid card.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.