MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Insane: who would turndown several millions as their mma debut in the ufc

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2011, 05:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
UFC86
Bantamweight

UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.
Insane: who would turndown several millions as their mma debut in the ufc

Kurt Angle would. Yet he keeps talking about making his UFC debut for years and years. Most recently being a few months ago saying he will join UFC once his TNA contract is up.

"He (Dana White) offered me an 8 year deal 1 fight, but after that I would have to sit in the audience. I would just say it was double figures in the million...my life has more of a purpose then sitting and watching guys fight"
"I only got 1 fight left in me"
"He (Chuck Liddell) could be a heavyweight champion with the way the heavyweights are right now for boxing"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoWILftEIe0

Last edited by K R Y : 04-23-2011 at 11:29 AM. Reason: embedded
UFC86 is offline   Reply With Quote