MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Frank Shamrock Vs Dan Henderson Grappling Match Video

View Single Post

Old 04-23-2011, 11:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Why is this in the UFC section? Come on people neither guy is in the UFC. Fishing for view in the wrong section is bull shit.
aw...c'mon, 2 of the best guys to ever fight in the ufc. Both work for Dana White today aaand I even mentioned JJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Syko View Post
Its ashame Frank didnt live up to his potential, he could of been a true legend of the sport, i know a lot of people do consider him a legend but he he had way more to offer imo. I mean what was he doing during 2000-2006? those were the golden years of MMA and thats when he should of been in his prime, but he didnt even fight. If he had stay around in those years theres no doubt he would of been in the same class as the Liddel's, Couture's etc right now.
He took a calculated risk that the money wasn't going to be worth the damage to his body. He was probably right. If he had stayed retired his legendary status would be untouchable.

He thought he was going to be a big star. Did some Texas Rangers and that prison show.

I think hollywood told him to come back when his teeth were fixed..