1. I intend to push up my weight to 100-pounds on my bench bar for my cardio/power circuit drills.
2. Hit the circuit training Monday/Tuesday and rest Wednesday.
3. I hope to get some prep cooking done on Tuesday or before I head to practice at the gym on Thursday.
4. Meet with the coach? He's wanting to show me some new workout routine.
5. Head to the gym and get some work on rolling and ask for some pointers on getting myself into side-control.
6. Convince my coach to set up a fight date in early/mid June at 170 pounds.
Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die