MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Franklin vs. Lil' Nog @ 133

View Single Post

Old 04-23-2011, 05:46 PM   #30 (permalink)
Sambo de Amigo
Welterweight

Sambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy incognito View Post
Neither are "passed it", Franklin is just fighting in the LHW div and Lil Nog has been fighting wrestlers and is no more hesitant then most strikers fighting them.
Franklin is fighting in the LHW division because in the MW division there is nothing left for him , and LIL Nog well okay if he isnt past it he just was never that good because in my book Brillz beat him he should be 0-3 and now could 0-3 anyway and that to me is not exactly a fighter in their peak , especially when you consider non of the guys he has just faced were elite fighters they are prospects or middle of the road guys.

PS i hate this non sense about wrestlers literally if he cant compete with a style or may lose most of the time to them he isnt going anywhere so he should be cut, Hardy is another example.

Velasquez will be back

Sambo de Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote