MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva on "Fighting Words" with Mike Straka

View Single Post

Old 04-23-2011, 07:19 PM   #22 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
I like you, BC, but that's a fairly poor and unsubstantiated 'explanation'. I think it has more to do with his being a jerk than anything else. I highly doubt Anderson believed Vitor wouldn't come to trade with him, and if that was his modus operandi all along, then why no smack-talk against Leites pre-fight? Again, I think the explanation lies more in who he is as a human being. While I respect Anderson Silva the fighter as much as one possibly could, as a man, Silva is a bit of a knob. And there's plenty of proof out there to substantiate that.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote