MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva on "Fighting Words" with Mike Straka

View Single Post

Old 04-23-2011, 07:22 PM   #23 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
I like you, BC, but that's a fairly poor and unsubstantiated 'explanation'. I think it has more to do with his being a jerk than anything else. I highly doubt Anderson believed Vitor wouldn't come to trade with him, and if that was his modus operandi all along, then why no smack-talk against Leites pre-fight? Again, I think the explanation lies more in who he is as a human begin. While I respect Anderson Silva the fighter as much as one possibly could, as a man, Silva is a bit of a knob. And there's plenty of proof out there to substantiate that.
I know Psycho, thats what is the easiest and what the haters always say.

If you want to believe me, you have to do your own research Psycho. I did it in all details and it became clear as day to me.

Anderson is a counter striker Psycho always remember that.

Just study his history and you will realize it.

He did mock Leites prefight!
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote