MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Machida's TDD

Thread: Machida's TDD
View Single Post

Old 04-24-2011, 06:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hiro
Lightweight

Hiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Machida's TDD

Do we know for sure how good it is?

I've always been one to say it's very good not because he's had a top wrestler shoot on him 5 times a round, but more because how easy he has shrugged off 95% of takedowns. The thing is, who has tried to take him down continuously - only Ortiz?

Rampage isn't really known for offensive wrestling, Rashad didn't shoot on him and got KOd quite quickly, Ortiz has mediocre wrestling and T.Silva isn't a wrestler/likes to strike.

I'm interested to see how Machida does with Randy trying to drag him to the mat over and over again. I suspect his TDD is as good it's hyped up to be, he's looked impossible to move so far but Randy is superior to Tito or Rampage in the wrestling department.

Will Randy get him down?
Hiro is offline   Reply With Quote