MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lyoto Machida - Wins Against LW, WW, MW, LHW, HW Champs?

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2011, 12:14 PM   #29 (permalink)
Mckeever
Banned

Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabares View Post
@roflcopter
no i cannot convinced the majority of people
but i rewatched the fight at least 5 times and i can really agree y they gave machida the win
every round i count leg kicks and punches that connects
Well then you need to brush up on your counting skills and math, because Shogun clearly out struck Machida by a decent enough margin. Shogun landed more shots and he landed the harder shots, he was robbed of a decision.

You can watch the fight with or without commentary as many times as you like, the better fighter that night was clear.

Fan boys are ridiculous. I don't understand why people can't be fans of fighters but not have a biased opinion and be realistic about what actually happens.
Mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote