MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones injured, Phil Davis to replace him VS. Rashad Evans

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2011, 02:57 PM   #23 (permalink)
demoman993
Featherweight

demoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level now
I wonder what Rashad thinks about the consequences to his "brand" will be after this fight.

Anyways I just had to air my bad opinion of Rashad again but that's where it ends for this fight. If Davis' last fight is any indication of where he stands in the LHW ladder then we're going to see Rashad knock him out. I'm saddened to see Davis take this fight as he seemed to have identified that he needed to do a lot of work and would be taking some time off from actual matchups.

I hate to be a conspiracy theory guy but I smell a lot of politics involved in the LHW picture.