MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Just found this interesting

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2011, 02:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
LTrain5563
MMA Fanatic

LTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
Previously the site only showed fighter's UFC/WEC records, now with the Strikeforce purchase it shows Strikeforce records too which makes sense.

Dream is the anomoly though. Unless they've secretly bought Dream too, only explanation I can think of is they just decided to put full records on the site.
I think that's what they are trying to do. At least all the fighter's fights from major organizations. I glanced at Strikeforce's site and they have their full professional records. It kind of makes sense since they purchused Strikeforce and Stikeforce co-promotes with Dream.

Even though Dream has been in alot of fiannancial (MS) trouble, I knew the UFC couldn't have bought them, unless they're keeping it under tight wraps. But I did think that maybe they were in negotiations with them or something, when I saw the dream records on the site. I doubt it though, probally just trying to post full pro records.

Might have something to do with guys like Shogun. I mean if your a newbie and look at Shoguns record. It would have showed a 3-3 record. Of course that was just his UFC fights. Some newbies might have thought "He was the UFC Champ and he is only 3-3, Wow." But now that it shows full records, it gives him the credit he deserves for years of top level fighting.
LTrain5563 is offline   Reply With Quote