MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Just found this interesting
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2011, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
MMA Fanatic
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
Previously the site only showed fighter's UFC/WEC records, now with the Strikeforce purchase it shows Strikeforce records too which makes sense.

Dream is the anomoly though. Unless they've secretly bought Dream too, only explanation I can think of is they just decided to put full records on the site.
I think that's what they are trying to do. At least all the fighter's fights from major organizations. I glanced at Strikeforce's site and they have their full professional records. It kind of makes sense since they purchused Strikeforce and Stikeforce co-promotes with Dream.

Even though Dream has been in alot of fiannancial (MS) trouble, I knew the UFC couldn't have bought them, unless they're keeping it under tight wraps. But I did think that maybe they were in negotiations with them or something, when I saw the dream records on the site. I doubt it though, probally just trying to post full pro records.

Might have something to do with guys like Shogun. I mean if your a newbie and look at Shoguns record. It would have showed a 3-3 record. Of course that was just his UFC fights. Some newbies might have thought "He was the UFC Champ and he is only 3-3, Wow." But now that it shows full records, it gives him the credit he deserves for years of top level fighting.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome