MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Just found this interesting

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2011, 03:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
LTrain5563
MMA Fanatic

LTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokelaw1 View Post
I don't get it....why wouldn't they include a fighter's full professional record? Or is that not what you're talking about?

Sorry if I seem dim(mer than usual).
Yeah that's what were talking about. The UFC used to only show UFC/WEC fights on their site. I know that a while back they only had a couple guys running their site, so that coupled with the amount of cuts and signings the UFC had would make it difficult to keep up full pro records with only a few guys. Who knows they might have more people to help run the site now. Plus they have bought up alot of organizations, maybe they figured it's time to post full records.

Just wanted to get other peoples take on it and see if maybe someone has heard something about a possible Dream buyout.
LTrain5563 is offline   Reply With Quote