MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I lost my title fight. :[

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2011, 02:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Don't lose your confidence because you lost a fight. You NEED to lose to learn, I have seen your other fights and it isn't a secret that you have the skill set to be a promising fighters, you lose you learn that's the bottom line.

Btw, not just because I like you, because if you won this fight I would have said the same thing, but that was an EXTREMELY premature stoppage, you fell and rolled on your back to let him in your guard and the ref stopped it, I can't believe you didn't protest that man.

You did great, hold your head high.