MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Randy Couture vs. Lyoto Machida

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2011, 05:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
'Randy can't beat Chuck, he'll be KO'ed within a minute'
'Randy can't beat Tito, Tito is a much better wrestler and will control him'
'Randy can't beat Tim Sylvia, the reach is too great and he is too old. Tim will KO him any way he likes.'
'Randy can't beat Gonzaga, he is the young buck who will dethrone the old lion.'

I've heard it before, and Dana White corrects people the best, 'I have learned to never bet against Randy Couture.' Say what you want but I think Randy is going to go out on a huge win.

Dude, I appreciate your list of awesome. None of it untrue. BUT, its been a god damn long time since any of those fights. There has been a lot of unimpressive fights since. Each one slower and more painful to watch then the last. He hasn't properly competed for an age. Every year that goes by means a lot more to a 45+ year old then to a younger chap. When was the last time Couture beat anybody convincingly? Gonzaga? That was 4 years ago.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote