MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Randy Couture vs. Lyoto Machida

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2011, 06:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Yeah... walking out to "strangle hold" before he choked Mark Coleman in the 2nd round was neither convincing nor impressive because any middle aged fool could whip Stephan Bonner's ass and make a fight of the night with Shogun
I love your efforts friend.... but come on now. What do you think Machida would do to Coleman? Rua looked horrible in his fight against the old wobbly muppet. None of these things come even remotely close to taking on a prime Machida.

The most impressive thing I've seen Couture do of late is surviving those sub attempts against Nog. Shows he still has some good core strength. However, Nog had to barely touch him to drop him. Machida is going to punch him in the face, not try to sub him. So, we come back to the clinch game of Couture which nobody has seen tested for 1.5 years.

Actually, all this serious debating is making my knob shrink. Ifs not becoming of a gentleman of my ridiculousness. Truth is, if Couture wins, I'll be amused to say the least! But he wont. Take that to the bank. ( Not that banks provide any kind of security these days )
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote