MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 5 LHW's Past Or Present That You Think Could Beat Jon Jones

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2011, 02:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Great thread

1. Roger Gracie - he has the best BJJ in the division right now and more importantly he's huge (6'4) I would be very curious to see how he handles JBJ.

2. Rampage Jackson - Jackson is a bit smaller but he has some of the best power in the LHW division and decent enough wrestling that he might be able to keep on his feet.

3. Chuck Liddell - was stylistically a nightmare for Jones, a Knock Out counter puncher.

4. Stephan Bonnar - the man who gave Jones his best fight Bonnar is a tank that can plod along for round after round if Jones has cardio problems I could see Jones winning four rounds and being finished by this tough SOB in fifth round spectacular fashion.

5. Lyoto Machida - most people feel he can do it, I have my doubts as we don't know what Machida will show up but a Machida in his prime might be able to beat Jones.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote