MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vitor Belfort diagnosed with Hepatitis A

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2011, 07:41 PM   #32 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
Thinking four dollar apple pie from walmart is delicious? You're not religious, you're delusional.

Glad to hear Hep A can be gotten rid of in two months or so. I hope he gets it cleared up quick because if I was The Sexy One, I'd refuse a fight with him.
I know! Thats the miraculous part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Your constant scathing attacks wouldn't indicate that you mad bro?
I'm an atheist and I am not mad at religion

Atheist boys cannot be a member of the boy scouts even though they receive government funding in many states. In the united states its illegal for me to hold office or testify in seven different states because im an atheist. Politicians as high as president of the united states make statements such as this "I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under god.". Blue laws tell me what I can and cannot do because of another persons religion. I have to listen to "under god" every time I hear the pledge of allegiance. I see religion having an effect on what is going to be taught in our schools. I see things in this country being decided on based on religious dogma rather than rational thought. I see fanatics killing others and destroying building because they are religious. I see religion trying to take away my freedom and rights.

Like I said i'm not mad at religion, but its because i'm apathetic, a good person should probably be pretty pissed.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote