MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vitor Belfort diagnosed with Hepatitis A

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2011, 09:38 PM   #34 (permalink)
mawrestler125
Flyweight

mawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
Seriously┐ I always thought that in the US, even though religious groups have a big impact/influence on society, the state itself is constitutionally pretty cleanly seperated from religion.
Supposed to be separated and are separated are two different things. There are far too many religious zealots in this country to really accept those who don't follow a zombie as their savior.

It's difficult to be an atheist in America. My girlfriends family holds much contempt towards me because of it as well
mawrestler125 is offline   Reply With Quote