MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - BJ Penn: "I Feel My Clock Ticking"

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2011, 09:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
He's got a similar mentality as Mirko although he's doing much better. I think it's really a matter of going through the motions and same routine over and over again. They need something to spark their interest. Even Wand doesn't seem to fight with the same zeal he has in the past, he seems more focused on his gym these days. Like any athlete I believe they go through phases. BJ wants to seal up his legacy and tie in a few loose strings.

But I believe his highlight is still beating Matt Hughes x2and reclaiming the LW belt. *NOTE* He has the tools to beat Edgar, but chooses not to. That's the best case example of a super hard working blue collar fighter with more guts and hustle who simply wanted it more vs a ultra talented fighter who kicks in the sun...haha. Can't blame em, but that's where we're at now.

I still hope he kicks the shit out of Fitch though.
No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote