MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who would you take in this fight?

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2011, 09:26 PM   #19 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
I think that spinning back kick video was retarded and I never understood the hype that video received, there's a dozen TKD schools around here and I see kids doing the same exact thing with the same power on the banana bags. And a guy with zero fights to his name telling GSP how to do an effective spinning back kick.
Rogan has no MMA fights and I highly doubt you see kids do it as well as Rogan, he was the #1 TKD guy in the states at one point and he has no MMA fights, but he competed a lot in TKD.