MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2011, 08:09 PM   #1015 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by leplume90 View Post
Hey man i just wanna say that this log has truly been an inspiration for me to get back into training haha i never thought id say that to someone nearly my age. i started my own log and am heading back to training next monday any tips or advice is greatly appreciated. you sound like youve got big things going for you man all the best!!
Thanks man! Any tips is pretty ambiguous, I guess the best thing I could say is if you're getting back into it is to go at a maintainable pace, there's no use spending 15-20 hours a week in the gym and burning yourself out right away. Start small and build.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote