MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fights Where You Knew/Thought Your Favourite Fighter(s) Was Gonna Get Smashed.

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2011, 06:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
TomMMA
MMA Fanatic

TomMMA will become famous soon enoughTomMMA will become famous soon enoughTomMMA will become famous soon enoughTomMMA will become famous soon enoughTomMMA will become famous soon enoughTomMMA will become famous soon enoughTomMMA will become famous soon enoughTomMMA will become famous soon enoughTomMMA will become famous soon enoughTomMMA will become famous soon enoughTomMMA will become famous soon enough
Probably the worst was Penn/Edgar 2. You could tell leading up to the fight that BJ wasn't all there. Whether that was a lack of motivation, a bad training camp or something else entirely I'm sure we will never know.

Another would have to be Machida/Shogun 2. Could tell from the beginning that Shogun was coming in for the kill, Machida almost looked scared. Although wasn't as bothered by this as I like them both a lot.

Got to agree with the Daley/Diaz fight, thought it was going to end in a Daley KO (may have been biased as I come from Nottingham). But props to Diaz, he looked very good.

Dan Hardy - Quinton Jackson - Nick Diaz - Paul Daley - Carlos Condit - Urijah Faber - Joe Lauzon - Lyoto Machida - Antonio Rogerio Nogueira - B.J. Penn - Kazushi Sakuraba - Anderson Silva - George Sotiropoulos - Mauricio Rua
TomMMA is offline   Reply With Quote