MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Non-title, five round fights are coming!

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2011, 10:36 AM   #23 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
Huh? We have tons of soccer in america. its not AS popular as in other countries, but not understand it? cmon.
Again. Its nothing personal, I just don't think the majority of Americans don't 'get' football like the rest of the world. The same way, I don't really get Baseball (glorified rounders), American football (Fake rugby) and basketball. Well I get basketball, its awesome.

Its all to do with the media and how the sports are portrayed in different countries. You may have "tons of soccer" but in alot of countries like Brazil, most of European countries, football is life. Apologies for the off topicness but needed to reply.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote