MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fights Where You Knew/Thought Your Favourite Fighter(s) Was Gonna Get Smashed.

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2011, 12:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
AlphaDawg
Super Heavyweight

AlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By All
Koscheck vs GSP II. I had no idea he was going to do as poorly as he did but I knew he was going to lose. I tried lying to myself that he was going to win but I never believed it.

Machida vs Rampage. I thought Machida was going to maul Rampage but Rampage actually ended up winning the fight. Granted it was a terrible decision by the judges but he won nonetheless.

Shogun vs Jones. I thought it was funny that people were actually giving Shogun a chance. Some were even complaining that he was the underdog. Shogun has nonexistent takedown defense and a terrible gas tank. No way in hell was he beating Jones.
AlphaDawg is offline   Reply With Quote