MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fights Where You Knew/Thought Your Favourite Fighter(s) Was Gonna Get Smashed.

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Glass Chuck vs Franklin ... it was just inevitable, I was so pissed they let him back in the octagon for getting KOd again after his intense training on dancing with the stars.

Lesnar vs Cain also had me worried. Didn't know he would get smashed that badly in Rd 1, but I knew Cain would be his toughest fight and had a good chance of kicking his ass if he got past the initial bullrush donkeykonging.
Liddellianenko is online now   Reply With Quote