MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sickness slowed Jose Aldo down at UFC 129

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2011, 07:12 PM   #20 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
either mendes is gonna beat him i think, that world class bjj did jack shite all night too
thats exactly what I was thinking too, after all the hype on his great BJJ they we so rarely get to see as Rogan keeps saying, when finally he had the chance and was on the ground against a guys whos basis is striking, there was not even an attempt to pass guard, or even an attempt to sweep or even gain wrist control from his back in the 5th.

To be perfectly honest aside from sharp elbows the ground game he displayed was worthless.

I want Edgar to go down to 145 and take his title, then we can call Edgar the P4P killer because I don't honestly rate Aldo as a true worthy fighter to claim the P4P status they are giving him, I think Kenny Florian could well take his belt via submission on the ground.

KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote