MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So GSP VS Silva officially Scrapped.. again?

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2011, 06:24 AM   #16 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObjective View Post
Yet, every single fan would pay to watch it. If they want a stadium sell-out type fight - that's it.
Couldn't care less. I only care about legitimacy of the belts. MMA is still too fresh to be fecking up the WW division by cutting out the champion. By the same token, I dont really want Silva moving up to LHW permanently. These two guys make the WW and MW belts mean something. Winning the belt off one of these guys would legitimize the challenger as a REAL champion.

I bet every single WW out there wants GSP to stay at WW. I bet every single MW out there wants Silva top of the pile as well. Those are the opinions that mean anything to me. Not the fans. Not Danas. Not the TV stations.
Soojooko is online now   Reply With Quote