MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So GSP VS Silva officially Scrapped.. again?

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2011, 07:39 AM   #19 (permalink)
Mckeever
Banned

Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
I have to say I think the fighters would all be relieved if GSP or Anderson moved from their divisions.

To quote Chael Sonnen; "Most of the guys in the back, in the locker room are cowards, they don't want to fight Anderson".

Now I'm not calling these guys cowards, but lets be real, around 90 percent of Anderson's opponents have already lost before they have even stepped into the ring, they're afraid of him. Forrest Griffin was actually terrified.

I think most of the fighters would rejoice and celebrate if Anderson left for good.
Mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote