MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - i think mark hominick and jose aldo have the best boxing in the ufc period.

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2011, 11:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fine Wine
Featherweight

Fine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTAFOOL View Post
aldo, his boxing is getting much better but its not really great yet, you still see the MT punches instead of a boxers punch but he does have great timing and reflexes
Yep that's my only knock on Aldos punching, it is more MT technique, lose and not very technical, he uses his reflexes to get away with a lot. If he tightens up his punching, his striking is going to be absolutely top notch, as good as it gets.

Although I haven't seen much of him out of the clinch either? Not exactly an Anderson Silva there either yet.
Fine Wine is offline   Reply With Quote