MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's up, MMA forum?

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2011, 01:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Machida Karate
Photobucket

Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emre View Post
Hey, my name is Emre. I am 15 years of age and from the United Kingdom (yes, I know that I'm quite young). I have been doing mixed martial arts competitions for about two years now and have been training with the Hungarian top team member Attila Varga in Muay Thai. I have also been training with a professional BJJ practioner named Edwardo, although I'm not too sure of his last name. On the days I don't train in Muay Thai or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu I do Wrestling and Judo, so I pretty much train every day of the week.

When I'm in school my favourite subject is art, the reason it not being P.E is that my passion resides solely within the discipline of martial arts and I have no real interest in sports such as football (or soccer).

Luckily I have the day off from training today so I figured before I go to the Hospital to get my routine check up I might as well have some fun and join this forum!

I hope you're all as generous with your greets than I was with my introduction.
Cute introduction, and Welcome , if you need any info on the site or about MMA just PM me.

Just leave good quality posts and you make friends here quick

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote