MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - on JDS coaching

Thread: on JDS coaching
View Single Post

Old 05-05-2011, 12:06 AM   #26 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
I guess JDS shouting "yes!! yes!!, Elbows!!" Yes yes" is his great corner advice because its pretty much all he yells. Lesnar's advice may seem to be obvious but he is yelling at them to use there length,take there guy down, underhooks and spin off the cage, let him up. It may be a language thing but Lesnar is offering far better advice during the fights.

I don't get what great advice JDS is giving in this personal manner or how its helping. The guy barely seems like he can communicate with his guys. "Oh don't be sad you fight hard" Whoopity doo. I have not heard JDS say or do a single thing that makes me think he himself has anything to do with the success or failure of his team. He just seems to be there to take the credit.

I don't see what Lew Polley did that was so bad. He was tried to help the guys improve as fighters when JDS just wanted him to concentrate on just improving them as wrestlers. To me that isn't a guy not listening unless he was directly contradicting what one of the other coaches was saying which at no time seemed to be the case.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote