MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2011, 01:07 AM   #12421 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
I was hanging out with my younger cousin in walmart earlier today. We were looking and talking about condoms. He was talking about needing some in case he got "lucky" with this girl. As we're walking away he doesn't grab any, and I'm like "hey ill give you money to buy them if you don't got it". He tells me he's to embarrassed to take them to the counter. I grab the largest thing of lubricated condoms I can find I take them to the first open counter plop them down, pokeface the checker, when they look at me i'm like "im getting laid. sup?".

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.