MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best Stand Up Martial Art

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2011, 01:55 PM   #18 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by grkted55 View Post
I know what you guys are saying but if you had to pick one art out of all the others what would it be? Think about it the thais first started losing when good boxers fought them than they adopted the western boxing techniques and methods.
If I was only allowed to know one Martial Art out of all of the Arts in the entire world. I would have to go with Dutch Kickboxing.

Its incorporated the aspects of footwork and head movement MT lacks and boxing thrives on, while its incorporated the leg kicks, which are non existent in American Kickboxing, and are the achilles heel of pure Boxing.

Again, this is more just playing the devils advocate by saying if all things were equal and all fighter skill was exactly the same.

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. Thatís it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit
Squirrelfighter is offline   Reply With Quote