MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2011, 11:38 PM   #12455 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
I had a kick ass BJJ class with my tough little girl partner, and my guillotine gave somebody (not her) a nosebleed. We drilled kimura, kimura sweep, guillotine from your back, and a mount escape for when somebody has your back.

Judo happens at the same time, so if I want to roll, I have to miss judo. I get a little frustrated because they walk around and bullsh!t for a good 10 minutes after they put the mat down, then stretch a lot, then a ton of uchikomi and MAYBE ukemi and randori.

Then I walked the dog, who tried to pull me into a pipe, searched in vain for my two rashguards and found the emergency chocolate way in back of the top shelf of the pantry. I win.

Sig Credit to Toxic