MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lew Polley responds to dismissal

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2011, 02:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
I remember on Season 8 Nog was all kind and doing to the happy to be in America act until he heard something Nover said about him and he flipped a switch, I think he wanted to kill him or something.

Now as for Lew getting released, I agree under his coaching we had some of the dullest fights in the show's history. As Dana said he likes guys to fight and go for the finish and as Lew said "it doesn't matter how you win just win".

Sorry Lew but that was horrible advice these guys were fighting to impress Dana and the UFC and get contracts, only one fighter can win the job of the coaches is to get as many of the teammates signed as possible. Look at last season, five guys were signed from team GSP, one guy was signed from team Koscheck.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote