MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2011, 04:33 PM   #12468 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
Yeah Season 8 really was the last great season but since then they always have that one great episode

Season 9 - Trapped in the Closet
Season 10 - ManBearPig
Season 11 - Le Petit Tourette
Season 12 - The China Probrem
Season 13 - (was great from start to finish)
Season 14 - It's a Jersey Thing
More good episodes in each season than those, like:

Season 9 - Marjorine, Ginger kids, Die Hippy Die

Season 10 - Cartoon wars part 1 and 2, Tsst, Make Love not Warcraft, Miss Teacher Bagns a Boy, Hell on Earth 2006

Season 11 - Cartman sucks, More Crap, Night of the Living Homeless, The Snuke

Season 12 - Over Logging, Breast Cancer Show Ever, Ek a Penis!

Season 13 - This season is pure win

Season 14 - Medicinal Fried Chicken, The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs, Poor and Stupid, You have 0 Friends

Man, if you really look up the seasons, there's a lot more good episodes than I remember per season.

------

Oh, btw, here's my birds just relaxing together. I don't think I've posted a picture of my new one (the one on the right).

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin